Central Office
  • School facilities may be rented by local civic, religious, or fraternal organizations, outside groups when sponsored by local organizations, pre-kindergartens, and other local organizations for the arts, drama, or dance. School facilities may be used by political parties, which are registered with the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State. 

    School facilities may not be used for private parties. 

Contact Us